The 19th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC 2017) is an International event organized by the IEEE Reliability/CPMT/ED Singapore Chapter and sponsored by IEEE CPMT Society.
Since its inauguration in 1997, EPTC has developed into a highly reputed electronics packaging conference in Asia and is well attended by experts in all aspects related to packaging technology from all over the world. EPTC is the leading flagship conference of CPMT Society in Region 10.
- Advanced Packaging: Advanced Flip-chip, 2.5D & 3D,PoP, embedded passives & actives on substrates, System in Packaging, embedded chip packaging technologies, Panel level packaging, RF, Microwave & Millimeter-wave, Power and Rugged Electronics Packaging etc.
- TSV/Wafer Level Packaging: Wafer level packaging ( Fan in/Fan out), embedded chip packaging, 2.5D/3D integration, TSV, Silicon & Glass interposer, RDL, bumping technologies, etc.
- Interconnection Technologies: Au/Ag/Cu/Al Wire-bond / Wedge bond technology, Flip-chip & Cu pillar, solder alternatives (ICP, ACP, ACF, NCP, ICA), Cu to Cu, Wafer level bonding & die attachment (Pb-free) etc.
- Emerging Technologies: Packaging technologies for MEMS, biomedical, optoelectronics, Internet of things, photo voltaic, printed electronics, wearable electronics, Photonics, LED, etc.
- Materials and Processing: advanced materials such 3D materials, photoresist, polymer dielectrics, solder materials, die attach, underfill, Substrates, Leadframes, PCB etc for advanced packaging, and assembly processes using advanced materials.
Equipment and Process Automation: new processes development, equipment automation, equipment hardware development/ improvements, data analytics, in-situ metrology.
- Electrical Simulations & Characterization: Power plane modeling, signal integrity analysis of package. 2D/2.5D/3D package level high-speed signal design, characterization and test methodologies, etc.
- Mechanical Modeling & Simulations: Thermo-mechanical, moisture, fracture, fatigue, vibration, shock and drop modeling, Chip-package interaction, etc.
- Thermal Characterization & Cooling Solutions: Thermal modeling and simulation, component, system and product level thermal management and characterization.
- Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis: Component, board, system and product level reliability assessment, Interfacial adhesion, accelerated testing, failure characterization, etc.
- Official Website: https://www.eptc-ieee.net
- Online abstract submission start
31st Mar 2017
- Closing of abstract submission
15th June 2017
- Notification of acceptance
15th July 2017
- Submission of manuscript
15th September 2017
Dec. 6, 2017 - Dec. 9, 2017
|IEEE 3DIC 2016||8 November 2016||San Francisco, USA|
|IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) 2016||3 December 2016||San Francisco, USA|
|2017 5th International Workshop on Low Temperature Bonding for 3D Integration (LTB-3D 2017)||16 May 2017||Tokyo, Japan|
|ECTC 2017||30 May 2017||Florida, USA|
|EPTC 2017||6 December 2017||Singapore|